Saturday, February 29, 2020

Channel/Blog Update

Hey guys,
Here's the thing. I am trying to get us more quality then quantity and I am going to change a few things on our channel and blog. I have decided that each topic is going to have two videos: one will be in Urdu/Hindi and one will be in English, as many of you requested. Along with that, I will also be uploading a small blog post regarding the same topic. This way you will have the notes, videos and almost everything regarding the topic that we are studying and hopefully there will be no confusion. In addition to that, you can expect my uploads twice a week, that is Tuesday and Thursday. I will be uploading videos and blog at 7pm GMT +5 every Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently studying Economics and we do have a  lot of requested videos which I will be making in the upcoming time so yeah, that's it for this whole update.

P.S. Face reveal is at 10 k subscribers make sure to subscribe to my channels.

Channel Update in Urdu/Hindi (Schooling Ruling)


Channel Update or Introduction in English (Schooling Ruling):



No comments:

Post a Comment